Note 1: The following text is an automatic translation of the text posted on the Japanese version of zk360.site. If the content is inaccurate, the original Japanese version will be given priority and applied.
Note 2: zk360.site is produced in Japan and is provided by a server in Japan. Therefore, Japanese laws and rules apply in the event of a problem or breach.
1. All content (including text, photos, videos, and linked content) posted on the website “zk360.site” (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is copyrighted.
2. Copyright is automatically generated when the content is created. Therefore, the copyright exists even if there is no copyright notice or the copyright is not registered. This is an international rule and is also specified in Japanese copyright law.
3. Studio Entrata, the operator of this site, and Akira Shimojima, the administrator, are taking photos and videos, writing texts, creating content, and posting them on this site. Therefore, all content posted on this site is copyrighted by Studio Entrata and Akira Shimojima. And we haven’t let go of copyright.
4. From the above, it is strictly prohibited to use all or part of the content posted on this site without permission. If you use all or part of the content posted on this site without permission, you will be charged a usage fee according to the usage situation. The same rules apply when you use part of the text or crop or retouch the photos on this site.
5. If you wish to use the photos posted on this site, please be sure to contact us in advance using the contact form. We approve the use of photos for a fee or for free if the purpose of use of the photo is justified, whether it is used on the Internet or in other media.
6. Text quotes can be made within the scope of Japanese copyright law and citation rules. When properly quoted, you basically don’t have to notify us, but we’d be happy if you could contact us using the contact form.
Reference 1: “When copyright can be used freely” by the Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan (Japanese)
Reference 2: Japanese Copyright Law Article 32 (Japanese)
7. Links to the top page or other pages of this site are free. It is welcome. You basically don’t have to notify us when you link, but we’d be happy if you could contact us using the contact form.
However, we do not accept links to photos rather than web pages. In addition, we do not allow photos to be displayed on other web pages via direct links. If you want to display the photos posted on this site on other web pages, please obtain approval in advance regardless of the method.
8. In addition to the content we create, we use the following software and materials to operate this site.
9. We take care not to infringe the copyrights and portrait rights of others when creating and operating this site, but if you notice any problems, please contact us using the contact form. We will respond in good faith.
10. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact form.
Studio Entrata, Administrator Akira Shimojima
First Edition: March 11, 2021
Revised edition: December 16, 2021